AMSEC B2200 Super Brute Floor Safe
AMSEC B2200 Super Brute Floor Safes are designed to provide secure storage for documents, jewelry, precious metals and miscellaneous valuables at an economical price. When properly installed in a concrete floor, BRUTE Series safes provide excellent fire and burglary protection. BRUTE floor safes meet and exceed the requirements of the Insurance Offices Manual of Burglary Insurance. You may also add many options to customize your safe, such as: a drop slot in the door, depository chute, digital keypad lock and keylocking dial to name a few. BRUTE Series safes may be installed in the floor, wall, cladding, or within a larger safe.
- Black textured body and door.
- Large brass plated dial and black matte finish dial ring with matching handle.
- 3M Lexan escutcheon plate covers the entire door surface.
- End user can get combination changes by just bringing the door to a locksmith.
- Attractive robotically welded design offers strong reliable welds to protect against burglary attacks and reduce possible leakage.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable lock, with relock and 1 million possible combinations.
- An additional spring loaded relocking device, activated by a punching attack.
- Lock and relocks are protected by a large carburized hardplate.
- A handle activated locking mechanism consisting of three 1" diameter locking bolts. Each one is drive resistant, chromed steel with a long throw.
- One piece heavy duty dead bar behind hinge prevents removal of door even if hinges are removed during a forced entry attempt.
- Door is designed to fit full body size, which greatly reduces any possible pry points.
- Doors are interchangeable within product group.
- Oversize floor plate ensures strong installation in concrete.
- Flush cover plate.
- Solid steel hinge mechanism using 3/8" diameter steel hinge pins and internal mounting bolts.
- Weight: 120 lbs.
- The SUPER BRUTE’s new door jamb design is manufactured with state-of-the-art equipment, with built-in devices offering the ultimate protection against sledgehammer attack.
- “B+” rate door: 3/4" solid steel plate door is standard.
- Doors are removable and interchangeable.
- A large, convenient 10-3/4" x 11-1/8" door opening for bulky items.
- One sliding shelf with double wide model (B3700). Two sliding shelves with triple wide models (B5800).
|Made to order||No|
|Free Shipping||Free Shipping|
|Exterior Dimensions||12.75"H x 14.125"W x 17.5"D|
|Interior Dimensions||12.25"H x 13.25"W x 14"D|
|Interior Cubic Feet||1.27|
|Warranty||Lifetime Replacement Warranty|