AMSEC B24 Star Rectangular Floor Safe
AMSEC B24 Star Rectangular Floor Safes offer a large cubic inch capacity at a reasonable price. Strong, continuously welded steel bodies are offered with our standard “C” rate lift-out combination door and a water resistant dust cover. Low cost, combined with the various body styles and optional doors will fit almost any cash handling system. When properly installed in concrete, STAR Floor safes provide maximum fire and burglary protection. Now, with the water resistant dust cover, you get protection from water as well.
- Manipulation resistant, unitized U.L. Group II key changeable lock protected by a revolving carburized hardplate.
- Removable dial and drive/drill resistant spindle preventing damage from burglary attack and additional protection from hold-up.
- Door, 7-1/4" clear opening, is 1-3/4" solid steel.
- Door is securely locked by three bolts each requiring over 25,000 pounds to shear.
- Each locking bolt has its own hardened steel positive relocking bolt.
- Body — Heavy “B” rate construction.
- Weight: 122 lbs.
- Water resistant, high impact molded dust cover with rubber “O”-ring seal does not rattle or slide like most covers.
- STAR’s double compartment models provide the commercial user with the most effective cash handling system available. Hold-up as well as burglary protection is greatly enhanced by use of this type of safe. Available with dual key inner compartment. Manager holds one key, the armored car driver, or employee holds the second.
|Made to order||No|
|Free Safe Shipping||Free Shipping|
|Lock Type||Combination Lock|
|Exterior Dimensions||13"H x 13"W x 19"D|
|Interior Dimensions||12"H x 12.5"W x 14.5"D|
|Interior Cubic Feet||1.25|