WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
AMSEC AMVAULT CF3524 TL-30 Fire Rated Composite Safe
During extreme testing procedures, AMVAULT composite safes demonstrated the ability to withstand severe attacks by experienced U.L. experts using powerful tools such as sledgehammers, power saws, carbide disc cutters, drills, etc., and without fail, were awarded the U.L. TL-30 labels. AMVAULT High security composite safes have passed Underwriter's Laboratories most recent testing procedures ensuring you today's best protection. AMVAULT TL-30 U.L. Listed composite safes qualify for Merchantile & Broadform Insurance Class ER (TL-30) with a Bank Rating of BR (TL-30). Besides withstanding the most concentrated attacks by sophisticated burglars, each AMVAULT safe offers a Two Hour, 350°F factory fire test certification, ensuring the protection of the vault's contents against intense fires. Weight: 1,954 lbs.
High security TL-rated safes are made to order and can take 4-6 weeks to receive. Call us at 800.616.0213 for more details on an estimated time of arrival.
- Overall thickness of 5-3/4" and is constructed with a 2-3/4" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- The Amvault formed body has a total protective thickness of 3-1/2" enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- High strength adjustable shelves.
- Weight: 1,764 lbs.
- Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F.
- Equipped with six to ten massive 1-1/2" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body's protected bolt chambers. Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
- Equipped with a U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring- loaded devices.
Optional electronic locks
- ESLXL Series digital keypad locks (ESL10XL & ESL20XL).
- S&G 6120 digital keypad lock.
Now offering in-garage delivery! Safes over 150 lbs. are no doubt difficult to manuever from the curb to the inside of your house so for your convenience we offer you the option to add the in-garage delivery service to your purchase. Safes will be placed safely inside your garage by a professional under your supervision. Call us for a quote.
Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning
|Made to order||Yes|
|Exterior Dimensions||42"H x 31"W x 29.5"D|
|Interior Dimensions||35"H x 24"W x 20"D|
|Interior Cubic Feet||9.7|
|Fire Rating||120 Minute|