WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
AMSEC CSC Series CSC3018 Composite Safe
- Overall thickness of 4-5/8" and is constructed with a 2" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a burglary resistant structure enclosing a unique proprietary, fire resistant material.
- Total protective thickness of 2-7/8" enclosing a unique, high-density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Durable powder coated adjustable shelves.
- Removable casters provide easy delivery and installation.
- 2 hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1700°F.
- Heat expandable intumescent door seal guards contents against severe fires.
- Two to four 1½" diameter solid steel chrome-plated locking bolts.
- Two to three 1½" diameter solid steel dead bolts lock deep into body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- U.L. Listed Group II combination lock with chrome-plated spy-proof dial. Optional electronic locks available.
- Lock protected by a tempered glass relock device.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide easy, smooth door operation.
- One internal counter-sunk anchor hole and mounting hardware are provided to securely anchor safe.
- Attractively accented with a full width facia panel and matching three point handle.
- Durable and attractive Charcoal Gray Satin textured finish.
- Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning
Now offering in-garage delivery! Safes over 150 lbs. are no doubt difficult to manuever from the curb to the inside of your house so for your convenience we offer you the option to add the in-garage delivery service to your purchase. Safes will be placed safely inside your garage by a professional under your supervision. Call us for a quote.
|Made to order||No|
|Free Safe Shipping||Free Shipping|
|Exterior Dimensions||30"H x 18"W x 16.3"D|
|Interior Dimensions||35.5"H x 23.5"W x 24"D|
|Interior Cubic Feet||11.04|
|Fire Rating||120 Minute|