AMSEC Large Pharmacy Safe w/ ESL20XL Lock for Controlled Access
Security, storage and administration of narcotic medications within a pharmacy, hospital or health care facility continues to be a key concern for both administrators and staff. Dealing with the potential threat of robbery,burglary and internal theft have become a daily concern. Drugs with a street value of $100 per pill have accelerated narcotic related crimes to an all time high. AMSEC’s complete line of Narcotic safes offer a great solution for keeping your high-value, high-target medications and facility safe from the devastating occurrence of a robbery, burglary or internal theft. Choose from several models that are ideal for small to larger sized pharmacies, hospitals or health care facilities.
Amsec Pharmacy safes carry a 25 business day lead time. These are custom safes made in the USA and take time to produce.
- Safes dimensions 77” H x 36 ¼” W x 12”, 18” or 24”D
- Two outer doors are secured by the ESL20XL Electronic Lock, Made of high strength steel with four to six heavy duty hinges and a two-way locking system.
- Each safe comes with 5 adjustable shelves (2 in smaller safes).
- Optional drawers available to securely store back stock of (CII) controlled drugs.
- Each drawer is equipped with 12 adjustable compartments
- Heavy-duty ball bearing suspension glides and is secured by the ESL20XL Electronic Lock
- Each safe is provided with 4 anchor holes and hardware to secure it to the floor.
- Approx. weight: 517- 613 Lbs
- Replaces most mechanical combination locks.
- Easy installation and operation.
- Factory Reset Combination for solving lost combinations without requiring expensive service calls.
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture related failures.
- Cable fits through a-1/2" spindle hole without cutting and re-crimping connector.
- Audible beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to the user.
- 15 minute Penalty Lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
- New patented dead-latched lock design with an internal relock device for maximum security.
- Lock "auto-locks" when boltwork is thrown to prevent safes from being left in a day lock position.
- Slam Bolt version for locker applications.
- Optional internal battery pack extends operation between battery changes.
- Time Delay Mode: Delays can be set from 1 to 99 minutes.
- Multiple User Mode: When enabled, one Master code and eight user codes are available with full supervisory control and code management.
- Dual Control Mode: The lock can be programmed to require two combinations to open for added security.
- Armored Car Override: When enabled, allows an armored car service to bypass
- Time Delay.
- External A/C Power: Provides power for unlimited use with battery power as backup.
- Control Port: Turn the ESL20XL on/off with an Alarm System, optional control switch or other device.
|Made to order||No|
|Free Safe Shipping||Free Shipping (Safes Only)|
|Exterior Dimensions||Safes range from 77” H x 36 ¼” W x 12” D / 18” D / 24”D|
|Interior Drawer Dimensions||2 Optional Drawers|