WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
AMSEC Large Pharmacy Safe w/ ESL20XL Lock for Controlled Access
Security, storage and administration of narcotic medications within a pharmacy, hospital or health care facility continues to be a key concern for both administrators and staff. Dealing with the potential threat of robbery,burglary and internal theft have become a daily concern. Drugs with a street value of $100 per pill have accelerated narcotic related crimes to an all time high. AMSEC’s complete line of Narcotic safes offer a great solution for keeping your high-value, high-target medications and facility safe from the devastating occurrence of a robbery, burglary or internal theft. Choose from several models that are ideal for small to larger sized pharmacies, hospitals or health care facilities.
Amsec Pharmacy safes carry a 25 business day lead time. These are custom safes made in the USA and take time to produce.
- Safes dimensions 77” H x 36 ¼” W x 12”, 18” or 24”D
- Two outer doors are secured by the ESL20XL Electronic Lock, Made of high strength steel with four to six heavy duty hinges and a two-way locking system.
- Each safe comes with 5 adjustable shelves (2 in smaller safes).
- Optional drawers available to securely store back stock of (CII) controlled drugs.
- Each drawer is equipped with 12 adjustable compartments
- Heavy-duty ball bearing suspension glides and is secured by the ESL20XL Electronic Lock
- Each safe is provided with 4 anchor holes and hardware to secure it to the floor.
- Approx. weight: 517- 613 Lbs
- Replaces most mechanical combination locks.
- Easy installation and operation.
- Factory Reset Combination for solving lost combinations without requiring expensive service calls.
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture related failures.
- Cable fits through a-1/2" spindle hole without cutting and re-crimping connector.
- Audible beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to the user.
- 15 minute Penalty Lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
- New patented dead-latched lock design with an internal relock device for maximum security.
- Lock "auto-locks" when boltwork is thrown to prevent safes from being left in a day lock position.
- Slam Bolt version for locker applications.
- Optional internal battery pack extends operation between battery changes.
- Time Delay Mode: Delays can be set from 1 to 99 minutes.
- Multiple User Mode: When enabled, one Master code and eight user codes are available with full supervisory control and code management.
- Dual Control Mode: The lock can be programmed to require two combinations to open for added security.
- Armored Car Override: When enabled, allows an armored car service to bypass
- Time Delay.
- External A/C Power: Provides power for unlimited use with battery power as backup.
- Control Port: Turn the ESL20XL on/off with an Alarm System, optional control switch or other device.
- Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning
Now offering in-garage delivery! Safes over 150 lbs. are no doubt difficult to manuever from the curb to the inside of your house so for your convenience we offer you the option to add the in-garage delivery service to your purchase. Safes will be placed safely inside your garage by a professional under your supervision. Call us for a quote.
|Made to order||No|
|Free Shipping||Free Shipping|
|Exterior Dimensions||Safes range from 77” H x 36 ¼” W x 12” D / 18” D / 24”D|
|Interior Drawer Dimensions||2 Optional Drawers|