LP Rotobolt Redundant Combo & Electronic Safe Lock Kit
The LP Rotobolt Redundant safe lock features both a mechanical dial lock and a digital lock with keypad. This lock is designed for both convenience using an electronic keypad and durability with the mechanical dial during an EMP blast or electronic failure. If something happens to the digital lock or you forget your combination, you can use the mechanical lock to override the digital lock to gain access.
The LP Rotobolt Redundant lock is UL Listed Type 1. Featuring a spy-proof digital keypad on the top, this lock will allow you to enter your safe without the fear of anyone behind you reading your combination. The Electronic portion allows for 1 manager code and 1 user code. It has a battery-low warning in case the battery starts to get low. The Mechanical Lock is UL Listed Group 2.
All locks must be installed by a certified locksmith or warranty may be void. The LP Rotobolt Redundant Lock is a retrofit kit to replace your existing lock (either dial or digital lock) and mounts in a right-hand application only.
Comparable to the discontinued SecuRam SafeLogic Xtreme EMP-Proof Safe Lock
- Electronic keypad with mechanical dial
- Electronic lock is UL Listed Type 1
- Mechanical lock is UL Listed Group 2
- Audible and visual feedback
- Spy-proof Top-Reading digital entry
- Electronic Lock: 1 manager, 1 user (optionally enabled and disabled by manager code only)
- Bright Chrome Finish
- Durable Mylar Keypad
- Sliding Door Access to Battery Compartment
- Function #5 self diagnostics
- Low Battery warning