WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
AMSEC MAX2518 High Security UL Listed TL-15 Composite Safe
The AMSEC MAX2518 is the second size up in this series and features one of the best prices for a TL-15 on the market today. Featuring a composite material for fire protection, both the body and the door were designed with several layers of mixed materials for superior fire resistance of 90 minutes. The door and body are both constructed with outer and inner steel plates. This offers protection for both fire and burglary. Inside the composite material is a proprietary amalgam of nuggets and steel barriers that allow this high security safe to withstand concentrated attacks from some of the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today. The door has an overall thickness of 6-3/4" and the body has an overall thickness of 2-3/4".
The locking mechanism features four-way active boltwork. This means that the bolts horizontally and vertically move into the body's protected bolt chambers. The MAX2518 features a total of 10 bolts, 1-1/2" in diameter.
- Overall thickness of 6¾”. Constructed with a 2½” defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates enclosing a unique, high-density fire and burglary resistant composite material
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgam of nuggets and steel barriers to withstand concentrated attacks from the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today
- Heavy-duty pull handle standard on all models
- Total protective thickness of 2¾” enclosing a high-density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel barriers
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks
- A proprietary inner steel barrier protects against peeling attacks
- High-strength adjustable shelves with charcoal gray finish
- Equipped with a recessed 9/16” diameter anchor hole
- 90-minute Intertek verified fire rating (When analyzing fire performance, weigh reports from ETL or UL laboratories against unverified factory testing claims)
- Locking Mechanism:
- Four-way active boltwork mechanism engages the bolts horizontally and vertically into the body of the safe
- Equipped with 8 to 16 massive 1½” diameter (six 1⅛” diameter on MAX1014) polished stainless steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers
- Equipped with the AMSEC ESL10XL U.L. Listed Type 1 electronic lock. The lock is protected by an internal relock mechanism and a massive drill-shattering hardplate
- The lock and vital mechanism areas are also protected by a high-security tempered glass plate with two remotely placed spring-loaded relocking bolts
- In the event of an attack by tools or explosives, the glass will shatter, activating the highly sophisticated relock mechanism
- Heavy-duty steel hinges provide smooth door operation
- Charcoal gray textured finish
Now offering in-garage delivery! Safes over 150 lbs. are no doubt difficult to manuever from the curb to the inside of your house so for your convenience we offer you the option to add the in-garage delivery service to your purchase. Safes will be placed safely inside your garage by a professional under your supervision. Call us for a quote.
Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning
|Made to order||No|
|Free Safe Shipping||Free Shipping (Safes Only)|
|Exterior Dimensions||25.5 D x 23.5 H x 30.5 H in|
|Interior Dimensions||16 D x 18 W x 25 H in|
|Interior Cubic Feet||4.17|
|Fire Rating||90 Minute U.L Listed|