WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
AMSEC MAX3820 High Security UL Listed TL-15 Composite Safe
The AMSEC MAX3820 is the fourth size in this series and features one of the best prices for a TL-15 on the market today. Featuring a composite material for fire protection, both the body and the door were designed with several layers of mixed materials for superior fire resistance of 90 minutes. The door and body are both constructed with outer and inner steel plates. This offers protection for both fire and burglary. Inside the composite material is a proprietary amalgam of nuggets and steel barriers that allow this high security safe to withstand concentrated attacks from some of the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today. The door has an overall thickness of 6-3/4" and the body has an overall thickness of 2-3/4".
The locking mechanism features four-way active boltwork. This means that the bolts horizontally and vertically move into the body's protected bolt chambers. The MAX3820 features a total of 14 bolts, 1-1/2" in diameter.
- The overall thickness is 6-3/4". Constructed with a 2-1/2" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates enclosing a unique, high-density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgam of nuggets and steel barriers to withstand concentrated attacks from the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- Heavy-duty pull handle standard.
- The total protective thickness is 2-3/4" enclosing a high-density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel barriers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner steel barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- High-strength adjustable shelves (2) with a charcoal gray finish.
- Equipped with a recessed 9/16" diameter anchor hole.
- 90-minute Intertek verified fire rating (When analyzing the fire performance, weight reports from ETL or UL Laboratories against unverified factory testing claims).
- Four-way active boltwork mechanism engages the bolts horizontally and vertically into the body of the safe.
- Equipped with 14 1-1/2" polished stainless steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body's protected bolt chambers.
- Equipped with the AMSEC ESL10XL UL Listed Type 1 Electronic Lock. The lock is protected by an internal relock mechanism and massive drill-shattering hardplate.
- The lock and vital mechanism areas are also protected by a high security tempered glass plate with two remotely placed spring-loaded relocking bolts.
- In the event of an attack by tools or explosives, the glass will shatter, activating the highly sophisticated relock mechanism.
- Additional locks are available such s a mechanical lock, multiple user digital locks, redundant locks, and high security Group 1 and Group 1R locks for an additional cost.
- Easy operation.
- Factory reset combination for resolving lost combinations without requiring expensive service calls.
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture-related failures.
- Beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to the user.
- 15-Minute penalty lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
- Patented dead-latch lock design with an internal relock device for maximum security.
- Lock "auto-locks" when boltwork is thrown to prevent safes from being left open.
- Slam bolt version for locker applications.
- UL Type 1 Listed.
- Heavy-duty steel hinges provide smooth door operation.
- Charcoal gray textured finish.
Now offering in-garage delivery! Safes over 150 lbs. are no doubt difficult to manuever from the curb to the inside of your house so for your convenience we offer you the option to add the in-garage delivery service to your purchase. Safes will be placed safely inside your garage by a professional under your supervision. Call us for a quote.
Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning
|Made to order||No|
|Finish||Charcoal Gray, Textured|
|Exterior Dimensions||25.5 D x 25.5 W x 43.5 H in|
|Interior Dimensions||16 D x 20 W x 38 H in|
|Interior Cubic Feet||7.04|
|Fire Rating||90 Minute U.L Listed|