WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
AMSEC UL3918 U.L. Listed Fire Safe
AMSEC UL3918 U.L. Listed Fire Safes can withstand fires of up to 1850°F for two hours and a 30' drop – equivalent to falling through a 2 story burning building. The UL3918 weighs in at 835 pounds and can be anchored down securely to the floor making it difficult for any burglary to remove it from its place.
- The best warranty in the business. Lifetime fire replacement and one year parts and labor.
- U.L. listed Class 350°F two hour fire and impact rating.
- Increased barriers for burglary protection. Impressive 3-1/2" thick recessed door with 5/8" thick front for excellent pry resistance.
- Handle activated locking mechanism with 7/8" diameter solid steel chrome plated locking bolts offering smooth operation.
- Internal anchor bolt hole with hardware.
- U.L. listed Group II key changeable combination lock with relock. 1 million possible combinations.
- Auxiliary spring-loaded relock device activated by severe attack.
- Heavy duty steel hinges provide additional security and smooth operation.
- For your convenience, rubber feet are standard on models UL1511 – 1812XD.
- Heavy duty rolling casters on UL2018 and up.
- Attractively accented with a brass-plated dial, brown powder coated handle, decorative emblems and plush velour interior.
- Available in durable Sandstone or Granite textured finishes.
- Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning
Now offering in-garage delivery! Safes over 150 lbs. are no doubt difficult to manuever from the curb to the inside of your house so for your convenience we offer you the option to add the in-garage delivery service to your purchase. Safes will be placed safely inside your garage by a professional under your supervision. Call us for a quote.
|Made to order||No|
|Free Shipping||Free Shipping|
|Exterior Dimensions||49.25"H x 25.5"W x 25.5"D|
|Interior Dimensions||39"H x 18"W x 18"D|
|Interior Cubic Feet||7.31|
|Fire Rating||120 Minute U.L. Listed|
|Warranty||Lifetime Fire Replacement + One Year Parts & Labor|