Shipping | High Security Locks | Safes | Access Control | CCTV Surveillance
- What is Security Base? SecurityBase.com is a security and safety products retailer focusing on physical safety of both commercial and residential properties providing the products at warehouse prices. We also sell products for identity theft prevention, self defense, and survival gear.
- Do you sell gift cards? Not at this time.
- Do you offer any coupons or discounts? We offer coupons and discounts for various promotions throughout the year. We offer a 10% discount for subscribing to our newsletter, with a maximum of $250 off. We also offer $25.00 off on your second purchase if it exceeds $250. Discounts do not apply to shipping or inside delivery services and cannot be combines with other offers. Other restrictions may apply.
- How do I check the status of my order? If you registered for an account when placing your order, or placed your order using your existing account, you may check your order by signing in. If you did not register for an account, you may call 800-616-0213 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Please have your order number ready if you're calling, or include your order number in your e-mail.
- Who do I contact with additional questions? You may direct further questions here or call 800-616-0213
- What kind of payments do you accept? We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. You may also pay using your PayPal or Amazon account.
- I'm a manufacturer. How can I sell my products on SecurityBase? Please submit your information here and a member of our team will contact you.
- Do you have any jobs available? SecurityBase is always looking for talented individuals to join our team. Please send your resume here and we will contact you if we have jobs available. We hold Resume’s for 6 months.
- What are the benefits of creating a free account? Creating an account gives you the opportunity to track the status of your current orders, and it also enables you to view past orders. Registered members also qualify for special deals and offers.
- Do you offer corporate accounts? We typically offer discounts on bulk and open purchase orders. Please call for more information.
- Do you sell products to the government? We are GSA certified and have been proudly selling products to the United States government for over 10 years. Our GSA Contract # is GS03F0011P Our Cage Code is 1YRR1
- Do you accept purchase orders? We accept purchase orders for schools (public and private), hospitals, and state and local government agencies.
- Do you have anyone that speaks my language? Please call 1-800-616-0213 and ask for Sales. If we cannot, we will find someone that does.
- Do you have a brick and mortar store I can visit? At this time, we only sell products online. We do, however, have a will call service available if you are in North East Texas.
- Do you offer overnight shipping? Overnight shipping is available for any product under 150 lbs. We're sorry, but overnight shipping is not available on oversized items that ship via freight carrier.
- Do you ship to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico? Yes, we ship all around the world
- Do you ship outside of the United States? Yes, we ship all around the world-International Shipping- Customers are responsible for all duties, taxes, brokerage and any other fees associated with importing your order to yoiur country. Please check with your local import agencies prior to ordering for details on any additional costs associated with your order. Securitybase.com will not be held responsible for any fees asscoiated with importing your international order. Should your order be refused, any and all return fees will be charged to credit card in file.
- Is pickup from your location available? To pick up your order instead of shipping it, please select "will call" at check out. Please note that the pickup location is only available in North East Texas. See the Shipping Policy page for company info. We do not have will call available in other locations at this time.
- What is curbside delivery? Curbside delivery means that the shipping company will bring your order to your curb or your loading dock. PLEASE NOTE: Shipping companies will not bring your order inside your home. If you would like your order brought inside, please contact SecurityBase customer service.
- What is White Glove Delivery? White Glove Delivery (WGD) is our inside delivery service for safes, shredders, and filing cabinets. For more information on WGD, please click here.
- What is your return policy? You can read our return policy here
- Do you offer free shipping? Free shipping is available on selected safes.
- Where will my order ship from? Orders ship from as many as 14 warehouses throughout the United States.
- What is drop shipping? Drop ship items ship directly from the manufacturer.
- How long it will it take to receive my order? Transit times may vary greatly. Please contact us if you have any additional questions about transit times. Please note, some products can take as long as 6-8 weeks to produce.
High Security Locks
- What features or advantages do high lock security locks have compared to standard locks? High Security locks provide a better resistance to picking and cutting.
- Are electronic bolts hard to set up? Some may require a certified installer. Can the combination be reset? Yes, all electronic lock combinations can be reset.
- What are patent keys? These keys are also known as restricted keyways and are very difficult to copy. Anyone who manages to replicate such a key without permission of the patent holder could face financial penalties.
- Can additional spare keys be purchased? Yes, however you will be required to prove you are the true owner.
- What type of lock is best recommended for a business? There are so many to choose from. For a free consultation please call us at 1-800-616-0213
- Do I need a professional to set up a high security lock? Typically not, pending on the application.
- What is better a mechanical combination lock or electronic lock? It’s all a matter of preference and convenience. Electronic locks are great due to the fact that you can change out the security code at any time you wish. Mechanical locks are great as they do not require batteries.
- Are the measurements of the handle included in the depth of the safe? Always add at least 2-3 inches to the depth of your safe for the handle and lock.
- Are all safes waterproof? No, all safes are not water proof. Please check with the manufacture specs.
- Are my pictures and film safe in my fire safe? Yes, paper chars are 425F and the internal temperature in a safe typically never rises above 350F
- What kind of safe do I need? Please call 1-800-616-0213 for a consultation.
- Do you sell scratch and dent safes? Yes we do. Please call for availability
- Do you do installations? We have a network of over 3,500 technicians throughout the United States for your installation service.
- Do you carry parts for my existing access control products? Most parts, however some may be discontinued and may require an equal or upgrade.
- Do you carry residential door hardware and access controls? Yes we carry over 400 sku’s for residential applications.
- Can you help me determine what I need at my location? Please call 1-800-616-0213 for a consultation
- Do you perform installations? Please call 1-800-616-0213 for a consultation
- What is the difference between network surveillance and analog surveillance? Network cameras immediately convert an image n from analog to digital and then broadcasted over the local areas network to a NVR. Analog transfers images through coax cable to the DVR.
- Do you sell any complete kits? Yes, we sell complete camera systems.
- Do you offer installation services? Yes, we can offer installation. Please call 1-800-616-0213 for a consultation