WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Mesa Safe MTLE6528 TL-15 Fire Rated High Security Safe
Besides withstanding the most concentrated attacks by sophisticated burglars, each MESA TL-15 Safe MTLE6528 offers a Two Hour, 350° F factory fire test certification, ensuring the protection of the vault’s contents against intense fires.
During extreme testing procedures, MESA's MTLE6528 TL-15 safe demonstrated the ability to withstand severe attacks by experienced U.L. experts using powerful tools such as sledgehammers, power saws, carbide disc cutters, drills, etc., and without fail, were awarded the U.L. TL-15 label. Equipped with Group II Combination Dial Lock.
High security TL-rated safes are made to order and can take 4-6 weeks to receive. Call us at 800.616.0213 for more details on an estimated time of arrival.
- Overall thickness of 5¾" and is constructed with a 2-3¾" defense barrier of outer and inner steel plates creating a single structure enclosing a unique, high density fire and burglary resistant composite material.
- Defense barrier houses a proprietary amalgamation of nuggets and steel fibers to withstand concentrated attacks with the most sophisticated equipment used by burglars today.
- The Mesa TL-15 offers a massive solid steel hard plate covering the lock.
- The Safe formed body has a total protective thickness of 3½" enclosing a high density fire resistant composite material with nuggets and steel fibers.
- A reinforced drill resistant door frame protects the door and each individual bolt chamber from severe side attacks.
- A proprietary inner barrier protects against peeling attacks.
- High strength adjustable shelves.
- Weight: 3,153 lbs.
- Two hour, 350°F factory fire rating. Tested at temperatures up to 1850°F
- Equipped with six to ten massive 1½" diameter chrome plated solid steel locking bolts. Each bolt moves deep into the body’s protected bolt chambers.
- Entire boltwork mechanism is also protected by a spring operated boltwork detent system. Bolts stay in the retracted position when the door is opened and automatically engage when the door is closed.
- Equipped with a U.L. Listed Group II Combination Dial Lock. The lock is protected by a massive drill shattering hard plate and two additional spring- loaded devices.
- Offers a vertical height adjustment and utilizes an oil impregnated bearing ensuring easy door operation.
- Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning
Batteries not included with electronic lock options.
|Manufacturer||Mesa Safe Company|
|Made to order||Yes|
|Exterior Dimensions||29.5 D 35 W x 72 H in|
|Interior Dimensions||20 D x 28 W x 65 H in|
|Interior Cubic Feet||21.1|
|Fire Rating||120 Minute U.L. Classified|