WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
S&G Titan 2007 D-Drive Electronic Safe Lock Body (Body Only)
The Model 2006/2007 Titan safe lock, a robust, 10-user lock, comes with a completely redesigned locking mechanism that is based on the proven security of a rugged, motorized blocking device. These electronic safe locks are often used in the banking and commercial industries to protect key assets. This does not include the keypad and lock face - lock body only.
- UL listed type 1
- 1 Master / Super code
- 1 Supervisor code
- 8 user codes (only 7 user codes are available when time delay code is enabled)
- Reset code
- Manager / Employee mode
- 0-99 minute time delay
- Time delay override code
- Dual control
- Duress capable
- Penalty lockout
- 6-digit combination length
- Programmable via keypad
- Motor blocking
- Dead bolt
- Newly designed, motor-driven locking mechanism for an extra measure of security and longer battery life.
- Withstands over 225 lbs. of end and side pressure.
- Optional Bolt Position Indicator (BPI) module can trigger alarms, CCTV recorders, or virtually any relay activated security device (requires BPI module).
- Standard S&G Magic Module footprint to match the mounting dimensions of most mechanical and electronic locks.
- Universally handed and reversible: Left hand, right hand, vertical up or vertical down mounting.
Two years from the date of shipment from manufacturer.
Tested up to 10,000 openings on two 9V alkaline batteries.
Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning
|Manufacturer||S & G|
|Lock Type||Electronic Lock|
|User Codes||1 Master / Super Code / 1 Supervisor Code / 8 User Codes (only 7 user codes available when time delay code is enabled) / 1 Reset Code|