S&G Titan 2007 D-Drive Electronic Safe Lock
The Model 2006/2007 Titan safe lock, a robust, 10-user lock, comes with a completely redesigned locking mechanism that is based on the proven security of a rugged, motorized blocking device. These electronic safe locks are often used in the banking and commercial industries to protect key assets.
- Two modes of operation: STAR and BASIC.
- Field programmable from keypad.
- One million 6-digit PINS to choose from.
- One master code, one supervisor code and seven user codes.
- Management reset code (not available if lock is set to dual control mode).
- Time delay override code.
- Three modes of operation: multi-user, dual control, manager/employee.
- Newly designed, motor-driven locking mechanism for an extra measure of security and longer battery life.
- Withstands over 225 lbs. of end and side pressure.
- Optional Bolt Position Indicator (BPI) module can trigger alarms, CCTV recorders, or virtually any relay activated security device (requires BPI module).
- Standard S&G Magic Module footprint to match the mounting dimensions of most mechanical and electronic locks.
- Universally handed and reversible: Left hand, right hand, vertical up or vertical down mounting.
- Two years from the date of shipment from manufacturer.
- Tested up to 10,000 openings on two 9V alkaline batteries.
|Manufacturer||S & G|
|Lock Type||Electronic Lock|