White Glove Delivery
White Glove Delivery
SecurityBase offers professional White Glove Delivery Service on select safes. Our White Glove Delivery technicians will insure your safe is installed correctly, clean up the installation area, and haul away all the trash such as the pallet, box, or any other debris. Make your safe installation a breeze for you. Sit back and relax while our safe techs carefully install and anchor the safe inside your business or residence. With our White Glove Service all you have to do is place the order with any of our representatives and leave the rest up to our technicians. Our White Glove Delivery Service is recommended for those customers that do not have the right equipment to:
- • De-palletize and unpack the safe
- • Move heavy safes to designated space
- • Anchor or bolt down safes to the ground
* (Ground level delivery only - Quoted White Glove prices include bolt downs for depository safes only [Concrete or wood flooring only]. An additional fee of $75 will be accessed to all other safes that require boltdowns).
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Before our installers leave, we will make sure you are completely satisfied with the safe and the white glove service. Our installers are skilled safe technicians, always happy to answer any questions or assist with any safe operations.
Ready to order our White Glove Delivery Service? Have any questions or concerns?
Call Us at 800.616.0213 or email email@example.com
White Glove Delivery Guidelines and Procedures
SecurityBase will schedule your White Glove Delivery appointment ASAP, please let us know beforehand if the installation will take place on a Commercial or Residential Location. Other issues to consider when requesting White Glove Delivery are:
- • Restricted delivery times
- • Limitations to access with truck ability to maneuver and unload
- • Approximate distance to get safe from driveway to final location.
- • If stairs are present; Number of stairs and heights and widths of stairs and stairway up or down:
- number of landings dimensions and turns. I.e. landing 8’ x 9’ with 90 degree or 180 degree turn.
- • Elevators: Maximum weight, opening width and height dimensions, Interior dimensions
- • Obstacles: will the path be cleared prior to delivery.
- • Type of Floor Material: Marble tile, carpet, wood, or concrete need to be protected? Safe to be placed on floor, pedestal, stairs?
♦ Also take into consideration that our delivery personnel can only make reasonable efforts to help with furniture relocation for placing the safe. The relocation of furniture or major appliances will need to be addressed prior to delivery. Even unintentional exclusion of information can create delays and additional fees. In some cases due to the size, weight, and dimensions of the safes, as well as the entrances and path ways to the designed location, our technicians will require the customer to sign a waiver to start the installation process. SecurityBase sends all White Glove Deliveries based upon information provided by the customer. SecurityBase will not be responsible if the White Glove Delivery cannot be performed due to missing or incorrect information provided by the customer.
♦ Call us regarding any questions about your order and shipping options, our shipping department is available Monday – Friday from 8AM – 5PM PST.