WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
ABUS Vitess Rim Cylinder Uncombinated Core
Commonly used on apartment and condominium doors, ABUS rim cylinders are used on vertical deadbolt locks and are also designed for commercial exit and panic devices. Rim cylinders are available with either horizontal (standard) or vertical break-off tailpiece.
- Cylinder housing and plug are made of high quality nickel-plated brass
- Key material: nickel silver
- Technical copy protection by Intop system
- Pinning: 4 pins made of nickel silver and 2 hardened steel pins in the 1st and 3rd position for increased drill protection
- 14mm diameter core advantage more space to allocate up to 13 pin lengths which gives extremely high combinatory capabilities
- Head Diameter: 1.337 in (33.95mm)
- Head Thickness: 0.118 in (3mm)
- Body Length w/cam: 1.075 in (27.3mm)
- Body Diameter: 1.146 in (29.1mm)
- Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning
|Keys Included||2 Keys|