WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Arrow RK Series Ball Passage Knob Lock
The Arrow RK Series offers a wide variety of finishes and functions.
- Construction Cold rolled steel with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. Requires standard 2-1/8" (53.97mm) bore through door.
- Backset 2-3/8" (60.31mm) or 2-3/4" (69.85mm).
- Door Thickness Fits 1-3/8" (34.93mm) to 1-3/4" (44.45mm) doors standard.
- Latch Brass 1/2" (12.7mm) throw, UL Listed, guarded latchbolt on all locking functions.
- Latch Front 1" x 2-1/4" (25.40mm x 57.15mm) for 2-3/8" backset (60.32.mm) or 1-1/8" x 2-1/4" for 2-3/4" (69.85mm) backset.
- Exposed Trim RK Roses are wrought brass 2-1/2" (63.5mm) diameter. Total projection from face of door is 2-3/4" (69.85mm).
- Strike 4-7/8" ANSI (123.83mm), 2-3/4" (69.85mm) T strike, or 2-1/4" (57.15mm) full lip strike.
- Cylinder Solid brass 6 pin. Arrow "A" keyway standard. Available in Schlage CS keyway and other competitive keyways.
- Keys 2 brass keys.
- Handing Non-handed.
- Thru-bolts Removable thru-bolts standard on RL Series.
- Packaging 10 per case.
- Warranty Five Year Mechanical Warranty
- Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning
|Function||Latch bolt operated by knob from either side at all times|
|Latch Faceplate||1 1/8"|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
Write Your Own Review