WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Corbin Russwin CL3310 Series Princeton Extra Heavy Duty Passage Door Lever
The CL3300 series is a Grade 1 cylindrical lockset manufactured with the highest quality materials to ensure strength, durability and quiet operation. Available in all standard architectural finishes and four lever designs, the CL3300 series subtly complements any high-use commercial, industrial and institutional application.
Engineered to meet today’s increased security needs, the CL3300 series offers several advantages. All functions feature the Lever Release™ design for vandal resistance, allowing the outside lever to rotate when in the locked position. All CL3300 series locksets, including the CL33900 series, are available with Corbin Russwin Pyramid patented security or high security cylinders, the most secure locking system available. Pyramid is especially recommended for installations that require superior protection against picking, drilling and other surreptitious entry. See the Pyramid catalog for additional information.
For access control, the CL33900 Series Electrified Cylindrical lockset utilizes the proven CL3300 series lockset and features an integral continuous duty solenoid that allows installation in a standard cylindrical prep. Available in Fail Safe or Fail Secure, the CL33900 is ideal for door control where increased security is necessary at all times, while meeting life safety codes.
- EZ-Install components significantly reduce installation time
- Lever Release lever design for vandal resistance
- Pyramid cylinders for increased security
- Access control available with CL33900 Electrified lockset
- ElectroLynx® connectors are standard on all Corbin Russwin electrified products. McKinney QC hinges are recommended to make a complete plug and play application.
- Independent return springs prevent lever sag
- Covers ANSI/DHI Door Prep A115.18
- Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning
|Exposed Trim||Princeton (Curved Lever, 1/2" Return)|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" (45mm) standard (fits doors 1- 3/8" - 1-3/4" (51 - 45mm))|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1. / Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.|