WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
ENS Body Temperature Measurement Camera
Thermal body temperature cameras can’t detect a virus, but they can detect elevated body temperatures in public and private spaces in a rapid, non-invasive way, alerting security and healthcare teams to the need to test scanned subjects for illness in a way that does not slow foot traffic.
STC5B is a 5MP 4-in-1 HD Coax body temperature camera. Supports HD-TVI, AHD, HD-CVI, 960H formate. 1/3" HD Thermal sensor made in Germany.
- 1/3" Sony 5MP HD Thermal Camera
- Measurement distance 0.5M to 2M.
- Temperature difference ±3Ã¢€žÆ’
- Germany Thermal sensor
- Voice Alarm for hyperthermia (configurable)
- Measurement temperature range: 0~80Ã¢€žÆ’
- 10 Inc HD Monitor
- Real-time recording
- Signal Format HD-TVI, AHD, HD-CVI, 960H
- Maximum image size 5MP
- Distance 0.5~2 M
- Accuracy 0.3Ã¢€žÆ’
- Temperature Range 0~80Ã¢€žÆ’
- Language English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese
- Sensor Type 1/3" HD Sensor
- Lens 3.6mm
- WDR 120dB
- Alarm In/Out 1/1CH
- Frame Rate 25fps@2MP
- Storage TF Card, Support Up to 256GB
- Display 10" HD Monitor
- Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning
|Type||1/3" Sony 5MP HD Thermal Camera|
|Distance of the Human Detection||0.5~2 M|