WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
LCN 4630 Series Electrohydraulic Standard Track Replacement Arm
4630 Series Electrohydraulic Operators
The 4630 Series is a smart and reliable electrically low-energy power operator.
The 4630 Series has a digital control box and is designed for manual opening applications that occasionally require automatic opening. This series provides easy access for people with disabilities, the elderly, or the frail.
- Standard, top jamb (pull side) mounted 4630 series closer shipped with single lever (standard) arm, metal cover, standard track, and wood and machine screw pack. Actuators available separately, see pages 199-215 of the Catalog
- Meets ADA requirements (power mode).
- Non-sized cylinders for interior doors to 4'0" and exterior doors to 3'0".
- Non-handed for either right or left swinging door.
- 4630 has easily accessible switches to provide on/off and continuous hold open functions. 4630CS provides concealed on/off power switch.
- Control module provides all timing and sequential door functions, electric strike controls and adjustments for opening speed and force.
- Standard or optional custom powder coated finish, end caps are black.
- Optional plated finish on cover, arm, and fasteners.
- Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning