S&G 181 Series Surface Mounted Sliding Deadbolt
Sargent and Greenleaf sliding deadbolt without strike. Surface mount deadbolt designed for ease of installation and has a full 1" bolt throw, can be secured in the locked or unlocked position, will accept any 5/16 " diameter shackle such as an S&G 8077 padlock.
The surface mounted, sliding deadbolt is a simple, rugged device that lends itself to many security application, whether it's securing a cabinet used to store caustic chemicals or blocking the inactive door in a double door entry.
S&G Sliding Deadbolt SG1881:
- Surface mounted for quick installation
- Full 1" (25.4 mm) bolt throw
- Hardened steel pins inside the bolt to resist sawing and over one ton of thrust
- Can be secured locked (for security) or unlocked (for life safety)
- For inswing or outswing doors
- Model SG1881 can accept any 5/16" (8 mm) diameter shackle padlock, such as the S&G 8077AD combination padlock
- Four different strikes are available, including a mortise floor strike
- 8077AD combination padlock is recommended for indoor use with the SG1881
- The strike must be specified separately. S&G #12 Double Door Strike (1810-001) S&G #13 Mortise Floor Strike (1810-002) S&G #14 Surface Mount Strike (1810-003) S&G #15 Mortise Frame Strike (1810-004) Special Note: National Stock Number 5340-01-210-5589 can apply to any version of the SM181.
|Manufacturer||S & G|