SecuRam ProLogic L01 Electronic Safe Lock Keypad
ProLogic L01 Safe Lock
ProLogic L01 is a very reliable and robust safe lock system ideal for most residential and commercial applications. The ProLogic L01 features SecuRam’s rugged stainless steel construction and an LCD Screen for easy viewing and user feedback.
Simple to Use. Reliable.
Enter your 6 digit code and turn the safe handle. That’s it. Easy keypad programming allows for code changes, additions, and deletions. Enable and Disable function also.
Battery Changes are simple. Slide upward on the EntryPad to release from snapfit mounting system to change the 9 Volt battery on the back of the Entrypad. Every SecuRam lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility. Unprecedented commitment to quality and reliability
BASE PRICE INCLUDES KEYPAD ONLY
- 3 Codes: Super Code, Manager and User Code
- 9 Volt Battery powers the system
- 5,000+ openings on a 9 Volt battery
- 4 minute Penalty LockOut upon entry of 4 incorrect codes
- Rugged Stainless Steel EntryPad Housing
- LCD Screen provides user feedback and makes programming simple
- Recovery Code to set lock back to factory default via LCD screen
- SureLock Battery Management and AC power optional
- Standard footprint and mounting pattern, easy retrofit for any mechanical or electronic safe lock
- Finishes available: Chrome, Brass, Black Chrome, Nickel
- Can be paired with any other SecuRam motorized safe lock bodies.
|Lock Type||Electronic Lock|