WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
ABUS 20/70 B Diskus Padlock
ABUS 20/70 B Diskus Padlock is a high security requirement in severe weather conditions.
The disc lock is a special form of the padlock with some distinct advantages. The disc shape effectively combats the most common ways of forcing it open. The design means that there is only a small opening in the shackle, which makes it very difficult to tamper with. As the ABUS Diskus® is made mainly of stainless steel, it is used especially where security and protection against corrosion are required. Available in 5 keyways.
- Round shape plus narrow shackle opening makes it difficult to access with heavy-duty tools
- Anti-cut plate
- Double locking
- Shackle made of hardened alloy steel
- ABUS-Plus disk cylinder: highest protection against manipulation, drilling and pulling protected
- Stainless Steel outside and inside
- Made in Germany
Operations and Use
- High security requirement in severe weather conditions
Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning