WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
ABUS 37/55HB50 RK Granit Padlock 2" Shackle
ABUS Granit locks meet these demanding standards and are therefore considered to be among the most secure padlocks in the world. Their pinch or tensile resistance is over 6 tonnes. High-quality materials and careful finishing are the basis for the quality of these padlocks that are made in Germany. Innovative luminous keys and the black Granit™ coating for optimal corrosion protection are characteristic of the products.
The ABUS Plus lock system is one of the special features of the Granit™ range: this high-security locking system provides the greatest resistance to "intelligent" attempts at entry, such as lock-picking and manipulation. The immense amount of time required to open locks in this way makes the ABUS Plus locking system one of the most secure in the world. The Granit™ range can be combined with strong chains, e.g. to protect a valuable motorbike or expensive building equipment.
ABUS 37/55HB50 RK Granit Padlock meets special requirements of insurance companies. To secure e.g. warehouses, industrial sites, facotry gates, containers and trucks.
- ABUS-Plus disk cylinder:highest protection against manipulation, extremely high number of key differs
- Shackle and body made from hardened alloy steel
- Black Granit protection for even more corrosion resistance
- RK: Cylinder can be re-keyed to match an existing key
- Supplied with two keys, one with LED torch
Operations & Use
- To secure valuables/goods of great value or at a very high risk of theft
- Meets special requirements of insurance companies
- Certified and approved padlock
- To secure e.g. warehouses, industrial sites, factory gates, containers and lorries
- Ideally used with ABUS hasp No. 135
Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning