WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Dahua Diamond Kit 8CH DVR w/ 4 2MP Fixed Eyeball Security Cameras
8 Channel Coaxial Surveillance Kit with Intelligent Video System (IVS). Featuring built-in intelligent video analytics, the XVR has the ability to detect and analyze moving objects for improved video surveillance. The XVR provides optional standard intelligence at the edge allowing detection of multiple object behaviors such as abandoned or missing objects. IVS also supports Tripwire analytics, allowing the camera to detect when a pre-determined line has been crossed.
Coaxial cameras feature 4 signals over 1 coaxial cable, long distance transmission, simplicity to upgrade without replacing existing coaxial cabling with plug & play install and smart IR for the best lowlight performance.
- 1 XVR501H-08-I2 (8ch DVR)
- 1 1TB Hard drive
- 4 HCC3320M-IR/28-V2 (2mp turret camera)
- 4 CC7600-W-T (60FT Power/Video (BNC) Premade cable)
- 1 CP2000-H (2amp power)
- 1 CC6100-04 (Power Cord Splitter,2.1mm Plug,1 to 4)
- H.265+/H.265 dual-stream video compression Smart H.265+ Smart Codec, H.265+ can reduce up to 90% bit rate and storage requirements compared with H.264 without having to invest in new cameras.
- Supports HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS/IP video inputs
- Max 6/12 channels IP camera inputs, each channel up to 6MP; Max 24/48Mbps incoming bandwidth
- Long transmission distance over coax cable Long Distance Transmission HDCVI technology guarantees real-time transmission at long distance without any loss. It supports up to 800m(1080P)/ 1200m(720P) trans- mission via coaxial cable, and up to 300m(1080P)/450m(720P) via UTP cable.ï¼ˆ Actual results verified by real-scene testing in the test laboratory.ï¼‰
- Supports 1 SATA HDD, up to 6TB
- Smart Search and Intelligent Video System
- Max. 30fps@1080P
- HD and SD output switchable
- 2.8mm fixed lens
- Max. IR length (night vision)20m (66feet), Smart IR,
- IP67, DC12V. (IP67)-Fully weatherproof support indoor or outdoor use this rugged and weatherproof camera support IP67-rated to ensure protection against any types of bad weather, such as heavy rain, strong winds, and heavy, wet snow these cameras to withstand extreme temperatures for use in the most unforgiving of American climates.
Smart H.265+: Smart Codec, H.265+ can reduce up to 90% bit rate and storage requirements compared with H.264 without having to invest in new cameras.
HDCVI/AHD/TVI/CVBS/IP Auto-detect: The XVR can auto recognize the signal of front-camera without any setting. It makes operation more friendly and convenient.
High Definition Camera Input: The XVR supports up to 5MP HDCVI camera and 6MP IP camera input
Coaxial Audio/Upgrade/Alarm: The integrated design can reduce wiring troubles which makes it much more cost-effective and convenient for installation.
Intelligent Video System (IVS): With built-in intelligent video analytics, the XVR has the ability to detect and analyze moving objects for improved video surveillance. The XVR provides optional standard intelligence at the edge allowing detection of multiple object behaviors such as abandoned or missing objects. IVS also supports Tripwire analytics, allowing the camera to detect when a pre-determined line has been crossed.
Functions (Coaxial Camera)
4 Signals over 1 Coaxial Cable: HDCVI technology supports 4 signals to be transmitted over 1 coaxial
cable simultaneously, i.e. video, audio*, data and power. Dual-way data transmission allows the HDCVI camera to interact with the HCVR, such as sending control signal or triggering alarm. Moreover, HDCVI technology supports PoC for construction flexibility.
Long Distance Transmission: HDCVI technology guarantees real-time transmission at long distance
without any loss. It supports up to 800m(1080P)/1200m(720P) transmission via coaxial cable, and up to 300m(1080P)/450m(720P) via UTP cable.
Simplicity: HDCVI technology inherits the born feature of simplicity from traditional analog surveillance system, making itself a best choice for investment protection. HDCVI system can seamlessly upgrade the traditional analog system without replacing existing coaxial cabling. The plug and play approach enables full HD video surveillance without the hassle of configuring a network.
Smart IR: The camera is designed with microcrystalline LED IR illumination for best lowlight performance. Smart IR is a technology to ensure brightness uniformity in B/W image under low illumination. The unique Smart IR adjusts to the intensity of camera's infrared LEDs to compensate for the distance of an object, and prevents IR LEDs from overexposing images as the object come closer to the camera.
Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning
|Connection Type||Coaxial Cable|
|Number of Recorder Channels||8|
|DVR - Resolution||1920×1080, 1280×1024, 1280×720|
|DVR - Video Inputs||8+4CH, each channel up to 6MP|
|DVR - Real Time Display||When IP extension mode not enabled: 8CH: 1/4/8/9 When IP extension mode enabled: 8CH: 1/4/8/9/16|
|DVR - Recording Frame Rate||25/30fps@1080P, 25/30/50/60fps@720P|
|DVR - Recording||Manual, Schedule (General, Continuous), MD (Video detection: Motion Detection, Video Loss, Tampering), Alarm, Stop|
|DVR - Backup||Time /Date, Alarm, MD and Exact Search (accurate to second)|
|DVR - Network||1 RJ-45 Port (100M) / HTTP, HTTPS, TCP/IP, IPv4/IPv6, UPnP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, IP Filter ,DDNS, FTP, Alarm Server, P2P,IP Search (Supports Dahua IP camera, DVR, NVS, etc.)|
|Camera - Image Sensor||1/2.7" 2.1MP CMOS|
|Camera - Resolution||1920x1080|
|Camera - Lens||2.8mm Fixed Focal Lens|