WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Arrow MK Series Ball Entry/Office Knob Lock w/ Schlage C Keyway
The Arrow MK Series has a clear design and is a simple solution to accessibility requirements.
- Lock Chassis Cold rolled steel with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. Requires standard 2-1/8" (53.97mm) bore through door.
- Backset 2-3/8" (60.32mm) standard. 2-3/4" (69.85mm), 3-3/4" (95.25mm) and 5" (127mm) available.
- Door Thickness 1-3/8" (34.92mm) to 1-3/4" (44.45mm). Latch Brass with 1/2" (12.7mm) throw.
- Latch housing is steel, with zinc dichromate finish for corrosion resistance. 7/8" (22.225mm) bore in edge of door is required.
- Latch Front Brass, bronze or stainless steel. Standard faceplate for 2-3/8" (60.32.mm) backset measures 2-1/4" (57.15mm) x 1" (25.40mm) with a flat front, for 2-3/4" (69.85mm) backset standard faceplate measures 2-1/4" (57.15mm) x 1-1/8" (28.57mm) with beveled front 1/8" (3.17mm) in 2" (50.8mm).
- Strike Brass, bronze or stainless steel. Standard "T" strike measures 2-3/4" (69.85mm) x 1-1/8" (28.57mm). Optional ANSI A115.1 strike measures 4-7/8" (123.82mm) x 1-1/4" (31.75mm). All strikes have a 1-1/4" (31.75mm) lip to center dimension.
- Handing Reversible.
- Cylinder, Standard Solid brass 6 pin cylinder with Arrow "A" keyway, keyed to 5 pin for stock. Can be masterkeyed, grandmaster keyed and construction masterkeyed. Conventional cylinders are also available in a variety of competitive manufacturer's keyways. Supplied with two 5 pin brass keys for stock. Available in Schlage CS keyway and other competitive keyways.
- Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning
|Cylinder Type||Single Cylinder|
|Function||Dead locking latch bolt operated by knob from either side except when outside knob is locked by pushing turn button inside. Key outside or operating inside knob releases turn button unlocking outside knob except when turn button has been rotated to keep outside knob locked. Inside turn button must be manually operated to unlock outside knob. Inside knob always operates latch bolt.|
|Latch Faceplate||1 1/4"|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA A156.2, Series 4000, Grade 2|
|Warranty||3 Year Limited Warranty|
Write Your Own Review