WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Barska Loaded Gear VX-500 MOLLE Plate Carrier Tactical Vest
The new Loaded Gear VX-500 by Barska is an all-new plate carrying tactical vest that has been designed to provide the user with a versatile platform for attaching an array of accessories. The VX-500 features a front and rear sleeve for inserting body armor plates, ensuring that vital areas are well protected.
The VX-500 allows the user to configure a number of different accessories onto it utilizing its MOLLE platform. Magazine pouches, radio pouches, and accessory pouches can all be attached to the front and back of this tactical vest. Other features of the VX-500 tactical vest include front and back velcro areas for identification patches and removable shoulder pads. The VX-500 is adjustable from a 44" to 57" torso, and fits most adult body sizes.
- Internal Front / Back Body Armor Sleeves
- Versatile MOLLE Platform
- Internal Adjustable Cummerbund
- Front and Back Velcro Area for ID Patches
- Reinforced Rescue Pull Handle
- Fits Most Adult Body Sizes
- Fits Front Plates up to 11in x 14in
- Fits Back Plates up to 11in x 14in
- Armor Plates Not Included
- Fits Side Plates up to 6in x 6in
- Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning
|Model||BI12260 / BI12290|