WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Corbin Russwin CL3310 Series Armstrong Extra Heavy Duty Passage Door Lever
The CL3300 series is a Grade 1 cylindrical lockset manufactured with the highest quality materials to ensure strength, durability and quiet operation. Available in all standard architectural finishes and four lever designs, the CL3300 series subtly complements any high-use commercial, industrial and institutional application.
The CL3352 Classroom Intruder function is the solution to classroom security:
a double cylinder lockset that allows locking of the outside lever from either side. Egress is always possible with the standard anti-panic feature, whether the door is locked or not. And because a key is needed to secure the door from either side, students cannot lock a teacher out of the classroom.
- EZ-Install components significantly reduce installation time
- Lever Release lever design for vandal resistance
- Several security key systems available (Access 3®, Pyramid, etc.)
- Access control available with CL33900 Electrified lockset
- ElectroLynx® connectors are standard on all Corbin Russwin electrified products. McKinney QC hinges are recommended to make a complete plug and play application.
- Independent return springs prevent lever sag
- Covers ANSI/BHMA Door Prep A156.115
- Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning
|Exposed Trim||Armstrong (Straight Lever, No Return)|
|Door Thickness||1-3/4" (45mm) standard (fits doors 1- 3/8" - 1-3/4" (51 - 45mm))|
|ANSI/BHMA||Certified A156.2 Series 4000, Grade 1. / Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.|