WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
PACLOCK Flat-Back Hockey Puck Locks, Stainless Steel
High-Security Hockey Puck Locks
PACLOCK's 400 hockey puck-style padlock offers superior security; is precision CNC machined in the USA for quality and dependability; and comes standard with a 6-pin bump and pick resistant rekeyable cylinder. The 400 has a stepped-back cut-out to fit bar-style Hasps. The solid body 400 is machined from hardened steel, electroless nickel plated for extreme toughness, and resistant to the environment.
The 400’s hidden shackle design protects your lock from direct access by bolt cutters and hacksaws. With only one moving part, the 400 lacks the environmental vulnerabilities that traditional, shackled padlocks have. Even after years of exposure to the elements, this lock will still function.
The "2173/UCS-7" Series by PACLOCK is more than your general-purpose, high-security, hidden-shackle padlock line. PACLOCKs "2173/UCS-7" Series is the most diverse hockeypuck-style padlock line in the world with options for interchangeable cores, 10 colors, 3 material types and completely customizable keying options to fit your needs.
When you need ultimate security, a hockey-puck-style padlock mounted to a steel hasp is the best way to go. Most commonly used on van doors including sliding van doors PACLOCK pucks can also be found securing warehouse doors and even explosive ordinance bunkers. Our puck locks shine when they're used with our "PL810" or "PL770" hasps. Precision CNC machines drill and tap holes into the back of our locks so that they can easily be mounted to any PACLOCK hasp. When mounted, you'll never have to worry about leaving your puck lock behind.
- Bolt cutter proof
- Flat-back design
- Solid hardened steel body
- Pick and bump resistant technology
- Security pins
- Bypass and shim proof
- Key changes available: 40,000+
- Cylinder included
- Keys included: 2
- Country of origin: USA
- BAA/TAA compliant
- Universal Cylinder System (standard): Easy-to-change, high-security cylinder with stainless-steel security pin, 20,000 unique key combinations
- PACLOCK: 6-pin, high-security, pin tumbler cylinder w/ brass pin and 4,000 unique key combinations
- PACLOCK PRO: 7-pin, high-security, key-retaining pin tumbler cylinder w/ 200,000 unique key combinations
- ASSA LFIC: ASSA LFIC compatible bodies for 6 or 7-pin Large Format Interchangable Cylinders
- Medeco LFIC: Medeco LFIC compatible bodies for 6 or 7-pin Large Format Interchangable Cylinders
- Yale 6-Pin LFIC: Yale LFIC compatible bodies for 6-pin Large Format Interchangable Cylinder
- Key-in-Knob/Key-in-Lever: Key-in-Knob/Key-in-Lever compatible bodies with drivers for screw-on cap or slotted style cylinders
- 5/6/7-Pin SFIC: SFIC compatible bodies for 5, 6 or 7-pin Small Format Interchangable Cylinders
- Corbin Russwin LFIC: Corbin Russwin LFIC compatible bodies for 6 or 7-pin Large Format Interchangable Cylinders
- Sargent LFIC: Sargent LFIC compatible bodies for 6 or 7-pin Large Format Interchangable Cylinders
- Yale 7-Pin LFIC: Yale LFIC compatible bodies for 7-pin Large Format Interchangable Cylinders
- Schlage FSCI: Schlage FSIC compatible bodies for 7-pin Full Size Interchangable Cylinders
Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning
|Model||7S / 2173S|