S&G 951C High Security Padlock w/ Commercial Keyway
Model 951 High Security Padlock Sargent & Greenleaf doesn't make ordinary padlocks. You won't find them hanging on racks at the neighborhood hardware store. These are specialized locks, designed for high security applications or resistance to extreme weather conditions. S&G has supplied the world's most rugged padlocks to the US Government for decades. From munitions bunkers to file cabinets containing sensitive information, the name on the padlock has been Sargent & Greenleaf.
S&G High Security Padlock is ideal for any location where the highest level of resistance to forced entry is required. Shrouded shackle design makes "wedging" attaches very difficult. Cast stainless steel body incorporating special barrier materials. Dual stainless steel ball locking mechanism. Special, hardened shackle incorporates exotic barrier materials resist cutting, drilling and sawing. A 10-3/4" steel chain and plate are attached. Uses a non-restricted locking cylinder.
S&G 951-009 High Security Padlock:
- The 951 represents the most advanced security features found in any padlock
- This design was conceived to replace the 833 and offer an even higher level of security.
- It features special barrier materials inside the body and shackle to resist cutting and sawing.
- This is the ultimate padlock.
- Ideal for any location where the highest level of resistance to forced entry is required
- Shrouded shackle design makes "wedging" attacks very difficult
- Cast stainless steel body incorporating special barrier materials
- Dual stainless steel ball locking mechanism
- Special, hardened shackle incorporates exotic barrier materials to resist cutting, drilling, and sawing
- Furnished with a pick resistant Medeco Biaxial key cylinder
- A 10 3/4" (27.3 cm) steel chain and fastening plate are attached
- The model 951C uses a non-restricted locking cylinder and is for commercial applications.
|Manufacturer||S & G|