Salsbury Single Tier See-Through Metal Locker, 18" Deep, 1 Wide
Constructed of 16 gauge steel, Salsbury S-61000, S-62000, S-63000 and S-66000 series see-through lockers are six (6) feet high (add 6’’ for legs) and feature polycarbonate see-through door panels that provides maximum visibility. Single tier, double tier, triple tier and six tier box style seethrough lockers meet the growing need for lockers in industry, retail, offices and recreational facilities where a view of the locker contents is desired. These durable see-through lockers are available in one wide and three (3) wide units and 12”, 15” and 18” depths. See-through lockers are available in a gray, tan or blue powder coated finish and as unassembled or assembled units. See-through single tier lockers include an adjustable hat shelf and the 18’’ deep see-through single tier lockers also include a coat rod. Double tier and triple tier see-through lockers include three (3) wall hooks. Sloping hoods, finished end panels, end bases, front bases, compartment shelves, fillers and lockers without legs are available as options upon request.
Lockers are delivered unassembled unless "Assembled" option is selected.
Locks are not installed on unassembled units.
- Constructed of 16 gauge steel with a polycarbonate see-through door panel that provides maximum visibility
- Ideal for industry, retail, offices and recreational facilities where a view of the locker contents is necessary
- Available as unassembled or assembled (additional charge for assembled)
- Feature a durable powder coated finish available in gray, tan or blue
- Available in 6 foot height (add 6" for legs)
- Units have compartment sizes that are 12" wide, 72" high and 12", 15" or 18" deep
- Available as 1 wide or 3 wide units
- Each locker compartment includes an adjustable hat shelf (the 18" deep lockers also include a coat rod)
- Units include a lift up handle and recessed hasp for added security and can accommodate built-in combination or key locks and combination or key padlocks
- Salsbury Industries is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified company and has excelled in the field of manufacturing since 1936
- Sloping hoods, end bases and front bases
- Corner, top and vertical fillers
- Finished end panels
- Engraved name / number plates
- Built-in combination or key locks
- Combination or key padlocks
- Lockers without legs
|Number of Locker Compartments||1|
|Exterior Dimensions||18 D x 12 W x 78 H in|
|Compartment Dimensions||18 D x 12 W x 72 H in|