WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
S&G 6129 Series Electronic Vault Lock & Keypad w/ Extension
Due to a nationwide chip shortage, this lock may not be available until February 2022. Please call us for availability at 800.616.0213.
Built with the same durability of our proven mechanical vault locks, S&G’s Electronic Vault Lock adds additional security and the convenience of a field-programmable electronic solution. Powered by our Model 6129 lock, the motor automatically relocks and deadlocks when safe bolt work is extended or with keypad input.
Use a snap-in touch reader to download up to 400 date- and time-stamped audit events for enhanced security. Add an optional silent duress module to connect the lock to your central alarm system in the event of an emergency.
This kit includes dead bolt lock body, keypad and keypad extension.
The Electronic Vault Lock from Sargent and Greenleaf combines the security and convenience of the S&G electronic lock with the durability and dependability of the traditional S&G mechanical vault lock. The result is an innovative solution that once again shows why S&G is the most trusted name in vault locks. The Electronic Vault Lock is ideal for vault doors, high-security safes, night depositories and applications that include a secondary lock override or separate service door.
- Three modes of operation: single control, dual control, manager/employee.
- 18 codes available: programmer, manager, user.
- Time delay override code.
- iButton snap-in key audit: download 400 date- and time-stamped events.
- Configurable manual security (0,0,#) functionality.
- Same mounting footprint as S&G 6400 Series and 6500 Series mechanical locks.
- Time delay 1-99 minutes.
- Penalty lockout.
- Bolt position indicator
- UL listed type 1
- 20 user codes
- 1 master/super code
- 3 manager codes
- 6 supervisor codes
- Reset code (optional)
- Manager/employee mode
- 0-99 min. time delay
- 400 time/date stamped audit events via software
- Time delay override code
- Dual control
- Duress capable
- Penalty lockout
- Programmable via keypad
- Battery powered
- 8-digit combination length
- Total number of codes that open lock: 29
Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning
|Manufacturer||S & G|
|Lock Type||Electronic Lock|