WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
SecuRam SafeLogic Basic Electronic Safe Keypad, Backlit
The SafeLogic BackLit is a very reliable and robust safe lock system ideal for most applications. The SafeLogic BackLit features SECURAM’s rugged stainless steel construction. This EntryPad also features BackLighting making access easy in dimly lit areas.
This EntryPad can be paired with any of the 4 SECURAM Lock Bodies: SwingBolt, DeadBolt, SpringBolt and StrikeBolt.
Simple to Use and Reliable
- Enter your 6 digit code and turn the safe handle. That’s it
- Easy keypad programming allows for code changes, additions, and deletions
- Enable and Disable function also available
- Every SECURAM lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility
- Unprecedented commitment to quality and reliability
- 2 Codes: Manager Code and User Code
- 9 Volt Battery powers the system
- 10,000+ openings on a 9 Volt battery
- 5 minute Penalty LockOut upon entry of 4 incorrect codes
- Reset button to set the lock back to factory default
- Standard footprint and mounting pattern, easy retrofit for any mechanical or electronic safe lock
- SureLock Battery Compartment for easy Battery replacement, without removing the entrypad from the safe door
- Can be paired with any other SECURAM motorized safe lock bodies
- Finishes available: Chrome, Brass, Black Chrome
- Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning
|Lock Type||Electronic Lock|