SecuRam Electronic Spring Bolt Safe Lock Body
SecuRam’s Safe Locks can be paired with any of SecuRam’s EntryPads to create a very reliable and robust safe lock system ideal for most applications.
SecuRam’s Safe Lock Bolt mechanisms are constructed of stainless steel which results in long-lasting and reliable performance.
SecuRam Safe Locks are motor-driven for maximum security.
Advanced Technology. Reliable
- SecuRam’s Safe Locks use advanced technology to provide a flexible safe lock platform.
- Featuring a Dual Communication Platform, SecuRam Locks operate in either analog mode or digital mode
- Every SecuRam lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
- Unprecedented commitment to quality and reliability.
- The SpringBolt is a bevelled bolt safe lock and is designed for use on safe inner compartments or cabinets where boltwork is not provided.
- The SpringBolt is non-deadlatching and is sometimes referred to as a "slam" bolt.
- The Springbolt utilizes a motor-driven gear box to retract and extend the lock bolt. This lock does not use a plastic nut/threaded shaft or disengaging drive train mechanism as is common in other deadbolt safe locks. As a result the SpringBolt will provide longlasting performance and protection.
- The lock remains retracted for 6 seconds and then automatically extends.
- As with all SecuRam lock bodies, the SpringBolt can operate in two modes:
- Analog mode for use with SafeLogic Series EntryPads
- Digital mode for use with ProLogic and ScanLogic EntryPads
- The SpringBolt is Bluetooth compatible and can be used in conjunction with SecuRam's Bluetooth EntryPads.
- The SpringBolt lock body can be used to replace any standard sized safe lock.
- The SpringBolt can be easily retrofitted on most safes.