WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
SecuRam Electronic Spring Bolt Safe Lock Body
SecuRam’s Safe Locks can be paired with any of SecuRam’s EntryPads to create a very reliable and robust safe lock system ideal for most applications.
SecuRam’s Safe Lock Bolt mechanisms are constructed of stainless steel which results in long-lasting and reliable performance.
SecuRam Safe Locks are motor-driven for maximum security.
Advanced Technology. Reliable
- SecuRam’s Safe Locks use advanced technology to provide a flexible safe lock platform.
- Featuring a Dual Communication Platform, SecuRam Locks operate in either analog mode or digital mode
- Every SecuRam lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
- Unprecedented commitment to quality and reliability.
- The SpringBolt is a bevelled bolt safe lock and is designed for use on safe inner compartments or cabinets where boltwork is not provided.
- The SpringBolt is non-deadlatching and is sometimes referred to as a "slam" bolt.
- The Springbolt utilizes a motor-driven gear box to retract and extend the lock bolt. This lock does not use a plastic nut/threaded shaft or disengaging drive train mechanism as is common in other deadbolt safe locks. As a result the SpringBolt will provide longlasting performance and protection.
- The lock remains retracted for 6 seconds and then automatically extends
- As with all SecuRam lock bodies, the SpringBolt can operate in two modes:
- Analog mode for use with SafeLogic Series EntryPads/li>
- Digital mode for use with ProLogic and ScanLogic EntryPads
- The SpringBolt is Bluetooth compatible and can be used in conjunction with SecuRam's Bluetooth EntryPads
- The SpringBolt lock body can be used to replace any standard sized safe lock
- The SpringBolt can be easily retrofitted on most safes
- Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning