WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
American Lock A1105BLK Black Anodized Aluminum Safety Padlock
The American Lock No. S1105BLK Aluminum Padlock features a 1-1/2in (38mm) wide black anodized aluminum body with a 1in (25mm) tall, 1/4in (6mm) diameter chrome plated, boron alloy shackle for superior cut resistance. The anodized finish makes padlock suitable for lockout in food processing facilities and corrosion resistant finish ideal for tough environments. Designed specifically for lockout/tagout applications, padlock features high security, reserved for safety cylinder with key retaining feature to ensure padlock is not left unlocked.
- American Lock Aluminum Safety Padlock
- 1-1/2in (38mm) wide black anodized aluminum body
- 1/4in (6mm) diameter chrome plated, boron alloy shackle with 1in (25mm) clearance
- Anodized finish suitable for lockout tagout in food processing facilities
- Corrosion resistant finish for tough environments
- Compliance with "One Employee, One Lock, One Key" directive directive
- High security, reserved for safety cylinder
- Key retaining - ensures that padlock is not left unlocked
- Keyed different, 6-pin tumbler with over 40,000 available key changes
- Also available Keyed alike - master keyed
- Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning
|Body Width||1 1/2"|