WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
KABA Simplex 9600 Series Pushbutton Cabinet Lock for Wood
Simplex 9600 Series mechanical pushbutton lock uses to same combination system as our other pushbutton access controls and are specifically designed for cabinet doors, desk drawers, and similar applications. They are ideal for use in many locations, such as medicine chests, liquor cabinets, gun boxes, courier pick-up boxes, home entertainment units, cleaning supply cabinets, tool chests, private files, audio-visual cabinets, and petty cash drawers. This fully mechanical lock eliminates the material and labor expense of battery replacements, has a single access-code and is programmed via the keypad without removing the lock from the door.
- Construction: All metal cast face plate; force-resistant, protected exterior knob
- Numeric Keypad: Vandal resistant, solid metal pushbuttons
- Handing: Non-handed
- End-throw/cross-throw deadbolt (must be manually relocked)
- End-throw/cross-throw spring latch (with automatic relock)
- Door Thickness:
- Wood doors: Ã¢€¦" (16 mm) to Ã¢€¦Å¾" (22 mm)
- Sheet metal applications: 14 to 20 gauge 1„3", 1„16", 1„4"
- Horizontal or vertical.
- Two-step mortise installation using router or 5½" (140 mm) x 1" (25 mm) slot with trim plate (for wood applications).
- Punched slot or series of 7„16" (11 mm) drilled holes (for metal applications).
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning