WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Salsbury 6' Standard Metal Gear Locker w/ Vented Door
Constructed of 16 gauge steel, Salsbury standard gear lockers are ideal when a secure environment for equipment, uniforms, clothing and many other applications is needed. Standard gear lockers are available with a solid front door panel (71024) or a vented front door panel (72024). Doors open from left to right and are attached to the gear locker with four (4) heavy duty hinges allowing for smooth operation. Measuring 24" deep, standard gear lockers are two (2) feet wide and six (6) feet high. They are available in a gray, tan or blue powder coated finish and as unassembled or assembled units. Standard gear lockers feature a 13-3/4’’ deep upper shelf with a 12’’ W x 12-1/2’’ H x 13-3/4’’ D top compartment that includes a recessed hasp. They also include four (4) single wall hooks, a coat rod and a 14’’ high foot locker. The foot locker includes a hinged lid and a vented front panel with a padlock hasp for secure equipment storage. Built-in locks and padlocks are available as options upon request for the master door and the interior top compartment. Combination and keyed padlocks are available as options upon request for the foot lockers.
Lockers are delivered unassembled unless "Assembled" option is selected.
Locks are not installed on unassembled units.
Salsbury 72024 Standard Metal Gear Lockers - Ventilated Door
- Constructed of 16 gauge steel
- Ideal for high schools, locker rooms, sports facilities, police and fire stations and many other applications where a secure environment is needed
- Available as unassembled or assembled (additional charge for assembled)
- Feature a durable powder coated finish available in gray, tan or blue
- Units are 24" wide, 72" high and 24" deep
- Ventilated doors open from left to right and are attached with 4 heavy duty hinges allowing for smooth operation
- Ventilated doors include a recessed handle and hasp for added security and can accommodate a built-in lock or padlock
- Units feature a 13 3/4" D upper shelf and a 12" wide, 12 1/2" high, 13 3/4" deep top compartment with a steel padlock hasp
- Units feature 4 steel coat hooks, a coat rod and a 14" high foot locker with a hinged lid and recessed padlock hasp for secure storage
- Salsbury Industries is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified company and has excelled in the field of manufacturing since 1936
- Engraved name / number plates
- Built-in combination or key locks (for top compartment only)
- Combination or key padlocks (for top compartment or foot locker)
- Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning
|Number of Locker Compartments||2 Subcompartments|
|Exterior Dimensions||24 D x 24 W x 72 H in|
|Compartment Dimensions||TOP: 13.75 D x 12 W x 12.5 H in / FOOT LOCKER: 24 D x 24 W x 14 H in|