WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Salsbury Standard Metal Open Access Locker, 24" Deep
Constructed of 16 gauge steel, Salsbury 70000 series open access standard lockers provide a large open and ventilated space for clothing, uniforms and many other applications. Available in 18'' and 24'' depths, open access standard lockers are two (2) feet wide and six (6) feet high and are available in a gray, tan or blue powder coated finish and as unassembled or assembled units. Open access standard lockers feature a 13-3/4'' deep upper shelf with a 12'' W x 12-1/2'' H x 13-3/4'' D top compartment that includes a recessed hasp. Open access standard lockers also include four (4) single wall hooks, a coat rod and a 14'' high foot locker. The foot locker includes a hinged lid and a vented front panel with a padlock hasp for secure equipment storage. Built-in locks and padlocks are available as options upon request for the top compartment. Combination and keyed padlocks are available as options upon request for the foot lockers
Lockers are delivered unassembled unless "Assembled" option is selected.
Locks are not installed on unassembled units.
Salsbury 70000 Open Access Standard Metal Lockers
- Constructed of 16 gauge steel
- Ideal for high schools, locker rooms, sports facilities, police and fire stations and many other applications where visibility and maximum airflow is needed
- Available as unassembled or assembled (additional charge for assembled)
- Feature a durable powder coated finish available in gray, tan or blue
- Units are 2 feet wide, 6 feet high and 18" or 24" deep
- Units feature a 13 3/4" D upper shelf and a 12" wide, 12 1/2" high, 13 3/4" deep top compartment with a steel padlock hasp
- Units also feature 4 steel coat hooks, a coat rod and a 14" high foot locker with a hinged lid and recessed padlock hasp for secure storage
- Salsbury Industries is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified company and has excelled in the field of manufacturing since 1936
- Engraved name/number plates
- Built-in combination or key locks (for top compartment only)
- Combination or key padlocks (for top compartment or foot locker)
- Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning
|Number of Locker Compartments||2 Subcompartments|
|Exterior Dimensions||24 D x 24 W x 72 H in|
|Compartment Dimensions||TOP: 13.75 D x 12 W x 12.5 H in / FOOT LOCKER: 24 D x 24 W x 14 H in|