SecuRam Electronic Strike Bolt Safe Lock Body
SecuRam’s Safe Locks can be paired with any of SecuRam’s EntryPads to create a very reliable and robust safe lock system ideal for most applications.
SecuRam’s Safe Lock Bolt mechanisms are constructed of stainless steel which results in long-lasting and reliable performance.
SecuRam Safe Locks are motor-driven for maximum security.
Advanced Technology. Reliable
- SecuRam’s Safe Locks use advanced technology to provide a flexible safe lock platform.
- Featuring a Dual Communication Platform, SecuRam Locks operate in either analog mode or digital mode
- Every SecuRam lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
- Unprecedented commitment to quality and reliability.
- The StrikeBolt is designed for use on safe inner compartments or cabinets.
- The StrikeBolt lock is a unique design that receives a pin or a loop attached to the back of the door and locks it in place.
- When a valid code is entered, the receiver unlocks allowing the pin or loop to disengage from the receiver.
- The lock remains unlocked until the door is closed and the pin or loop re-engages with the receiver.
- As with all SecuRam lock bodies, the StrikeBolt can operate in two modes:
- Analog mode for use with SafeLogic Series EntryPads
- Digital mode for use with ProLogic and ScanLogic EntryPads
- The StrikeBolt is Bluetooth compatible and can be used in conjunction with SecuRam's Bluetooth EntryPads.