WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
SecuRam Electronic Strike Bolt Safe Lock Body
SecuRam’s Safe Locks can be paired with any of SecuRam’s EntryPads to create a very reliable and robust safe lock system ideal for most applications.
SecuRam’s Safe Lock Bolt mechanisms are constructed of stainless steel which results in long-lasting and reliable performance.
SecuRam Safe Locks are motor-driven for maximum security.
Advanced Technology. Reliable
- SecuRam’s Safe Locks use advanced technology to provide a flexible safe lock platform.
- Featuring a Dual Communication Platform, SecuRam Locks operate in either analog mode or digital mode
- Every SecuRam lock undergoes a 2,000 cycle quality management program before it leaves the manufacturing facility.
- Unprecedented commitment to quality and reliability.
- The StrikeBolt is designed for use on safe inner compartments or cabinets.
- The StrikeBolt lock is a unique design that receives a pin or a loop attached to the back of the door and locks it in place.
- When a valid code is entered, the receiver unlocks allowing the pin or loop to disengage from the receiver.
- The lock remains unlocked until the door is closed and the pin or loop re-engages with the receiver.
- As with all SecuRam lock bodies, the StrikeBolt can operate in two modes:
- Analog mode for use with SafeLogic Series EntryPads
- Digital mode for use with ProLogic and ScanLogic EntryPads
- The StrikeBolt is Bluetooth compatible and can be used in conjunction with SecuRam's Bluetooth EntryPads.
- Attention CA Residents: Prop65 Warning